Find Fully-Funded Scholarships at Colleges in Michigan in the USA
Universities in Michigan offer scholarships to both native and foreign students. Scholarship applications are currently being accepted for the upcoming academic year of 2023–2024 for the outstanding BS, MS, and PhD programs at Michigan Universities. Candidates should review the qualifying requirements prior to submitting, and they should submit their application by the deadline.
In fact, Michigan is one of the most famous and well-known states in the US, offering hundreds of supported scholarship programs, some requiring IELTS results while others do not, as well as beneficial perks to help scholarship recipients pay for their studies until they earn their degrees.
In one of the best states in the world, international students from all over the world come here to pursue higher education and launch their professions. Hence, the time has come for you to take advantage of this wonderful chance and make your academic journey as simple and stress-free as you can.
You might also be interested in: Foreign Students' Excellence Scholarships from the Swiss Government
The academic and financial support offered by Michigan State and Universities scholarships is now available to all qualified, enthusiastic, and deserving students who are unable to study at Michigan Universities owing to financial limitations. The scholarships either fully or partially cover the cost of tuition during the course of the program of study.
University(s) hosting: Michigan Universities, USA
There are bachelor's and master's degree levels and study fields and a Doctorate in the following disciplines;
Human Resource Administration
Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering, and Accounting
Medical Care and Health
Worth of Scholarships:
The scholarships offer numerous funds, including;
Monthly Stipends, Whole or Partial Tuition Fee Waivers
The prerequisites for eligibility are:
one or more of the following outcomes for English language proficiency;
IELTS, TOEFL, PBT/CBT, DET, MET, ECPE, CPE, CAE, PTE, SAT, ACT, CAE, CPE, and ECPE
pertinent academic transcripts, etc.
Applicants who have finally made the decision to finish their higher education in Michigan should begin looking for the appropriate degree program in which they wish to pursue a job. Once you've made a decision, you should start looking for colleges that offer scholarships for the chosen degree program. Check the university's official website after making your choice and study the admission and language criteria.
The next step is to create an applicant account on their application portal website, complete the form with the necessary documentation, and pay the application fee (if mentioned). Wait for the entrance confirmation call or email to arrive. Once you receive the email notifying you that you were chosen, confirm your enrollment at the university and quickly apply for a visa to begin your studies.
shortly, classes held in person.
You might also be interested in: 2023 fully funded British Government scholarships
A list of Michigan Scholarships is provided below.
1. Scholarships from the University of Michigan:
The top-ranked university in the region, University of Michigan, offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs to both domestic and foreign students. Also, this university's scholarships offer prizes with 35% to 50% fee waivers to international, undergraduate, graduate, transfer, and new students in addition to covering tuition fees. To satisfy the University of Michigan's language requirements, candidates may submit scores from the IELTS/IELTS Indicator, TOEFL Essential/iBT, DET, PTE, MET, CAE, CPE, and ECPE exams.
Just a few examples include the UM Employee Scholarship Program, the Center for the Education of Women (CEW) Scholarship Program, and the Non-Resident Graduate Tuition Scholarship.
a selection of the renowned scholarships offered by the University of Michigan. Apply here by clicking
2. Scholarships offered by Eastern Michigan University: Students at Eastern Michigan University may apply for funded scholarships for undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs. Scholarship applicants will also get up to $10,792 in scholarship money, as well as monthly salary, stipends, and other incentives including tuition reimbursement. Eastern Michigan University requires prospective students to submit results from the SAT, ACT, IELTS, TOEFL, MET, DET, PTE, CPE, CAE, and ECPE in order to satisfy its language requirements.
Regents Scholarships, Presidential Scholarships, 4WARD Graduation Scholarships, and other scholarships are available from Eastern Michigan University to both domestic and international students. Apply here by clicking
You may also be interested in these scholarships from the University of Washington in the USA.
3. Calvin University Scholarships: The esteemed university in Michigan State has announced a number of worthwhile scholarships for students enrolled in its undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs. Candidates can benefit from a variety of advantages, such as a scholarship of $12,000 to $22,000 and other honorable advantages. Calvin University, meantime, accepts the results of the SAT, ACT, IELTS, Duolingo, TOEFL iBT/PBT, or an ELS Level 112 certificate as acceptable language exam results.
Popular scholarships offered by Calvin University include the National Scholarships, Trustee Scholarships, Dean's Scholarships, Legacy Awards, and more.
4. Michigan State University Scholarships: Interested candidates can submit an application for one of the scholarships offered for undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, and certificate programs at this esteemed institution.
Scholars will also be given academic support and scholarships worth up to $25,000 throughout this time. International applicants can provide TOEFL iBT, IELTS, DET, SAT Test results, MSUELT, CELP, PTE, and IB scores to demonstrate their language skills.
There are several scholarships offered by Michigan State University, including professorial assistantships, the Honors College Excellence Scholarship, the Presidential Study Abroad Scholarship, and others. Apply here by clicking
5. Scholarships from Michigan Technological University: Michigan Technological University, another institution on our list, is renowned for its Entrance, Bachelor's, Master's, and Honors programs. Candidates pursuing these degrees and possessing strong leadership abilities and academic achievement are also eligible for the scholarships, which pay for tuition, board and accommodation expenses, as well as scholarship incentives. On the other hand, the TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, ACT, PTE, and DET scores, are recognized as valid language tests at Michigan Tech.
At Michigan Technological University, there are a number of prestigious scholarships available, including the Leading Scholar Award, Husky Innovation Leaders Award, Presidential Scholars Program, and others.
6. Grand Valley State University Scholarships: Grand Valley State University in Michigan offers fully or partially funded scholarships to qualified international and domestic students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs. Students will also be awarded fellowships, scholarship incentives, and other special benefits to carry out the research program overseas. In contrast, Grand Valley State University recognizes IELTS, TOEFL, DET, and PTE scores for admission and scholarships.
The Presidential Scholarship, Faculty Scholarship, Laker Scholarships, and other scholarships offered by Grand Valley State University are open to applicants.
7. Andrews University Scholarships: Another well-known institution in Michigan, Andrews University offers a variety of generous scholarship opportunities for undergraduate, graduate, and ESL students. Candidates can apply for a variety of scholarships, including
English Language Institute Advanced Level II, IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE scores are all required for admission to Andrews University.
8. Western Michigan University Scholarships: Based on academic achievement, Western Michigan University has announced a number of high-value scholarships for both domestic and international students. Through these scholarships, candidates can lessen their financial burden while pursuing their degree by winning a range of awards, fee exemptions, and other worthwhile incentives. For consideration, applicants must submit their CEFR, MET, EBRW, CELCIS, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, and DET scores to Western Michigan University. Candidates may also show their IB, General Education, ELS, and Cambridge Advanced English diplomas.
The University of Western Michigan awards scholarships including those for admission, athletics, foster futures, and more.
9. Awards from Oakland University:
In Michigan, Oakland University is well-known for its top-notch instruction and assortment of undergraduate and graduate degrees in the arts. Both domestic and foreign applicants are welcome to submit applications for prestigious scholarships like the Frontline Workers Scholarship, Platinum Presidential Scholar Award, Gold Presidential Scholar Award, and others, which come with awards of $48,000, $36,000, and $14,000 in addition to other advantages. IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, and Duolingo are among the language exams that Oakland University will accept.
Scholarships for Success from the Turkish Government are another option.
Find Fully-Funded Scholarships at Michigan Colleges in the USA - Apply Now Fully-funded Scholarships from the British Government - Apply Now
International Deakin STEM Scholarship for Study in Australia - Apply Now
University of Washington scholarships without IELTs - USA University of Michigan Scholarships - Apply Now Apply Here
Apply now for British Chevening Scholarships for International Students in the UK
Applying for a USA Visa Guide to the Visa Lottery
Germany application Germany student visa for study
Canada The Comprehensive Guide to Registering for the Visa Lottery
List of the best scholarships available to overseas students in Canada
List of the best scholarships in Germany for international students without IELTS